Manchester United has made a second bid for Barcelona youngster Ansu Fate as the Old Trafford giants are determined to sign the attacker this summer.

The report in the Times says Manchester United had already had their initial bid of £90m turned down for the Spanish youth player by the La Liga leaders.

Manchester United has now upped the bid to £135m with “performance-related variables” but Barcelona is not moved with the latest bid from the Old Trafford directors.

Club director Xavier Vilajoana said: “For us, there’s no story with Ansu, we have never spoken about selling him.

“We won’t use players from the academy to make cash.

“In principle, we have no intention of selling the players we believe will make the first team.”
Ansu Fati scored the opener for Barcelona in the 2-0 win over Leganes in the La Liga on Tuesday evening.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments